Spotted: velvet jacket academic realness
- Fiona (above), wearing it well
- Cristy (above) adds her own flavor
Spotted: hella good pancakes
- Mimi, anticipating the deliciousness
Spotted: Race Riot! tour bonding
- Osa (l) and Cristy (r) in Mimi’s office
- Bumpy tour van antics: Anna, Mimi, Mariam and Cristy
For more photos, click here for our recap from our Urbana-Champaign tour date.
1) We’re doing a zine about this tour, so if you were part of any of the events, let us know if you want to contribute.
2) We’re doing a national conference in 2014.
3) We love you.
ABOUT POC ZINE PROJECT
POC Zine Project’s mission is to make zines by people of color easy to find, distribute and share - community and activism through materiality. We are touring through 12 cities from Sept 24 - Oct 7.
All tour dates: http://bit.ly/PeEgaR
TOUR RECAPS ARCHIVE
Oct 2: Rachael’s Cafe - Bloomington
Sept 30: multikulti - Chicago
Sept 28: The Trumbullplex - Detroit
Sept 26: Mr. Roboto Project - Pittsburgh
Sept 25: The Wooden Shoe - Philly
Sept 24: 538 Johnson - NYC - Brooklyn